Why do National Parks of Canada campgrounds have more biting insects than private campgrounds?
The map of Quebec shows lots of areas labelled as Parc National followed by a name. But these are not National Parks of Canada parks? Does national in Francis mean province in English? Or did something big happen while I was in Newfoundland. I came across this spelling in a book I'm reading.
Why are bug bites itchier at night? And how did I get new bites on my feet and no where else when I didn't see a single mosquito in this park?
Why am I not sleepy when I am tired?
Why did I forget to ask about wifi and if there was a password? So if your network was camping bonaventure what would you use as a password? Nothing I've tried has worked...
Once I get the password how long will it take to upload four posts to my blog? Five if you count this one. This is what my Dad might call drivel. Why are you reading it?
Does no one else find that iPad completed words rarely make any sense and often need to be deleted? I am shocked at he crazy suggestions t make and then it uses them when I am trying to delete them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Family and friends—please include your first name when leaving a comment.