Monday, 6 August 2012
It's All About Perspective...
I found this wonderful button at the Vancouver Island Music Fest a few weeks back as in just a week after the accident that changed my travel plans. At first I thought that this would be a great conversation opener with fellow travellers on the road across Canada. As time passed and repairs on Little Yellow T@B continued to be in limbo I began to feel differently. I began to wonder about travelling solo and question my ability to doing anything boldly! I was frustratingly, angrily, disappointingly and sadly going nowhere! But that wasn't all I was doing. I was also creatively, independently, wisely and boldly learning how to cope with major disappointment without becoming an unbelievable Pollyanna. I was optimistic one day and had a total meltdown the next. And now, with the end in sight, I realize that this experience has prepared me to boldly go everywhere with confidence because...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Family and friends—please include your first name when leaving a comment.