Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Fogo Island - Brimstone Head, June 26

We are staying in a small cottage in Joe Batt's Arm on Fogo Island, in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Yesterday Ruth and I drove around the bottom of the bay to the head of the Brimstone Head trail. We parked the car and got our stuff together. This would be my first real hike on my new knees.

 

    

    

This is only a sampling of the photos I took but the downside of importing some but not all of them is that they are no longer in the same order.  In summary I walked on trails, I climbed steep stairs, I walked on rock faces, I came down steep stairs, I saw a glacier, I smiled a lot and I did not experience any pain at all. What an amazing day!


 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and friends—please include your first name when leaving a comment.