Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Thief River Falls

There probably is a waterfall somewhere in this town but I didn't see it. I did experience;

A well kept and inexpensive community campground next to a large park.
Possible relatives of the Duck Dynasty boys riding their ATVs through ten.
A sign indicating that ATVs can be ridden on the streets. 
A wonderful cafe that makes and serves their own chips which are not to be on fused with fries.
A Walmart employee who has cut down her smoking to three cigarettes a day, fo her breaks.
A very personable motorcycle salesman who had a 150cc for sale but knew about others and also explained about buying a used bike in the US and bringing it to Canada.
A jewelry store that carried Chamila beads and stoppers, the latter being a treasured item.
A delightful town in which I didn't meet a thief despite its name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and friends—please include your first name when leaving a comment.