Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Travel Cards

I discovered, on my Oregon trip in 2012, that a T@B trailer is a conversation starter and opens opportunities to talk with a wide variety of people. Sometimes that can be annoying but not having anyone to talk to can be very lonely. The trick is to stay hidden when you don't feel like explaining the features of the T@B one more time. And seriously the great conversations outnumber the annoying ones. And there were some people I met last year that I would have liked to keep in touch with. So I decided to look into the cost of business cards made specifically for travelling.
I went online to the Vistaprint website. I have used Vistaprint before and found them to be easy to use and reasonably priced. I played with the free layouts for a while but didn't find a style that I really liked.
"Customize with your own image" caught my eye and I proceeded to enter the area displaying layouts that aren't free. I found one I liked and began to customize. I included only the contact information that I felt comfortable sharing... my name, city and province.
It was fun, it was easy and 280 cards arrived today, in less than two weeks. The final cost was very reasonable and I took advantage of the offer to create return address labels in the same design which include my full address.I'm pleased with the finished result.
I have taken business cards with me in the past but I haven't always remembered to hand them out. Perhaps having T@B themed travel cards will help me to remember to share them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Family and friends—please include your first name when leaving a comment.