It is interesting how our expectations can increase when we receive great service... The insurance adjusters and all of the service people have been so incredibly helpful and prompt that I think maybe I should know more by now. The reality is that the mishap happened a mere seven days ago and in that time there were a total of four non-working days in Canada and the US—Saturday, Sunday and two national holidays. In the remaining three business days the progress has been very apparent but what I didn't know was that some manufacturers in the US close for the week of July 4.
How do I know that? I know that because McPhees (RV fix-it shop) told the insurance adjustor that they were still waiting on parts availability and pricing and this was delayed because some manufacturers in the US are closed all this week and the insurance adjustor phoned me with that update.
So I am either incredibly patient, overly naive, extremely trusting or abominably ignorant because I wasn't expecting to hear anything until either the job was completed or the decision made that little yellow T@B was not repairable. OR... I have been keeping myself busy with other projects to avoid worrying about this.
It sounds like everyone is doing a pretty good job of making this debacle easier on you! Can't beat service like that.
ReplyDelete